Thursday 1 April 2010

Finding Global Proxy Service

Recently I have been advising many affiliate networks and ad networks as geo-targeted ads usage is growing, I am looking for the best solutions for viewing websites and ads from around the world. My intention is to review various solutions as it seems that the market is packed with many cheap offers and only a few are high quality.
I have been introduced lately to Geoedge, which offered a free one-week trial. Updates soon.
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. Found anything else?

    How do you like GeoEdge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will write here soon more info about GeoEdge and other solutions. Until now GeoEdge is quite incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I highly recommend GeoEdge as i got benefited a lot after using it and it helps me a lot in SEO and use of proxies.

    ReplyDelete